Are you up for a one month challenge to ask your husband ONE question a day for 30 days??
If your husband doesn’t talk to you anymore, or never did, here are some specific questions that he can’t just answer yes or no to. Be brave and take on this challenge to ask him just ONE question a day for the next 30 days and see how much you learn about him and how much he opens up!
One thing to keep in mind, the purpose of this is to encourage him to be open and vulnerable so please make sure you ask the question with the intention of listening, not criticizing. If you want him to be motivated to talk to you more often, you must create a safe space for him to freely speak. Without trust, your efforts will be a waste.
Here we go!
30 days of questions!
1. What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
2. What does a perfect day look like to you?
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
4. If you could work anywhere, where would that be and what would you do?
5. Do you get enough alone time to hang out with your friends/family?
6. What do you wish you could do more of?
7. What do you miss most about your childhood?
8. What was your favorite toy growing up?
9. What is your favorite memory of us?
10. What do you find most attractive about me?
11. What do I do that you wish I would do less of?
12. How would you rate your satisfaction with our marriage?
13. When do you feel most loved by me?
14. Is marriage different than you expected? In what ways?
15. Do you feel like you can safely tell me anything?
16. What would you like improved about our marriage?
17. How many dates would you like to go on each month to feel connected?
18. How many times a month do you need to be intimate to feel connected?
19. Is there anything you want different about our sex life?
20. When do you feel most supported by me? When do you feel the least supported by me?
21. Where can I support you more?
22. What are you most scared of right now?
23. What expectations do you have of me as your wife?
24. What do you feel is missing in your life right now?
25. What do you admire most about me?
26. What do you love most about yourself?
27. What do you dislike most about yourself?
28. How would you describe the ideal marriage? Whose marriage embodies that?
29. What ideas do you have to help us become a stronger couple?
30. What can I do to help you grow as a person?
There they are! Remember, ask then listen. You got this girl!
Interested in printing this? Download this as a printable in the BONUS section below!
Need more ideas on how to reconnect with your husband (after kids)? Read this post for some inspiration!
Sign up to receive the list of 30 Questions as a printable!